EFT Master Techniques (class choices of:)
- Imagineering (EFT Master Gwyneth Moss)
- Color of Pain (EFT Master Paul Lynch)
- The 9 steps of Reframing (EFT Master Maya DeVries)
- The Trauma Buster (EFT Master Rehana Webster)
- Deep State Repatterning (EFT Master Tania Prince)
- Dealing with Cancer (EFT Master Emma Roberts)
- Ask and Recieve (Sandi Radomski and Dr. Pat Carrington)
- Resource States (Dr. Pat Carrington)
- Working with Parts (EFT Master Jacqui Crooks)
- The Highly Sensitive Person (EFT Master Rue Haas)
- Compulsive Helping Disorder (EFT Master Loretta Sparks)
- Connecting with the Heart (EFT Master Sue Beer)
- Excellence in EFT (Ann Adams, Director of the EFT Masters Program)
- The 5 Stages of Addiction (EFT Master David Rourke)
- The ABC of Working for Animals (EFT Master Gwyneth Moss)
- Working with Children & Teens (Ann Adams and EFT Bear Creators Linda Wood and Till Schilling)
Reframing enables therapists to shift stuck thought processes. Learn how to develop and embed reframing that gets results.
Developing Your Intuition
Techniques for developing your own intuitive abilities.
Identifying Core Beliefs
The questions to ask to uncover the original event/s responsible for the clients’ problems.
Working With Parts
Techniques for creating change and understanding about the “parts of us”.
“Empty chair” work using Tapping Bears.
Humor and Provocative Therapy
How and when to use humor. When to use sarcasm.
When MTT does not work
Understanding the Apex effect fully and using various techniques to give “evidence”.
Affirmations and the Law of Attraction
Developing affirmations. How and when to use affirmations with your clients.
Introducing group work using MTT. Family group therapy. Family therapy with children.
How to Build your Business/Practice
What’s in a Website?
Who are your ideal clients? Where do you want to specialize?
How to get clients.
Marketing your services.